Professional Audio and Video Capture with Datapath cards
ACME provides several hardware solutions for professional audio and video capture. The MiniPAC, DuraPAC Lite, DuraPAC, FlexPAC, and MegaPAC can all support any Datapath Video Capture cards, making them the ideal hardware platforms for these tasks.
For example the VisionAV-HD has three independent video capture inputs - two supporting High Definition capture and a third supporting Standard Definition composite video. The VisionAV-HD also adds multiple channels of audio capture, which can be synchronised in software with time stamps in all video capture channels.
Both DVI High Definition inputs support HDMI, DVI, RGB and Analog Component (YPbPr) input via a DVI-I connectorand supports 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 60 frames per second.
Standard Definition is input as composite video on a single RCA connector and can auto-detect between PAL, NTSC and SECAM formats. The VisionAV-HD captures all three video channels simultaneously and triple buffers them into onboard storage for tear free video, alongside an audio stream that can be selected from one of the HDMI or one of the analog audio ports. This data can then be processed and copied using DMA transfers to the host system for display, storage or streaming.
- High-performance, high quality ACME portable computers
- Supports up to 12TB SSD storage
- Triple channel PCI Express capture card
- 4 Lane PCIe bus, Net 1.6 GB/s total capture bandwidth
- Direct DMA to graphics memory of third party graphics cards
- Balanced (XLR) and Unbalanced (RCA) audio capture from optional audio module (AM2)
- All standard Vision range features
- ACME Portable System supports from XP and later operating systems and all Datapath PCIe capture cards
- ACME Portable System Linux driver supports common Linux distributions
For more information about our high-performance, graphics-intensive portable computer systems, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (626) 610 - 1888.